• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

large Inventory of E body parts - motivated seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikep

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1970 Dodge Challenger 340 that came with Air. I'm putting the air conditioning components back in. I need all the pullys for ac for this car. Do you have any of them. Also looking for a 70 alternator for ac for this car and some of the a/c lines that run up the passenger side of car from the condensor.
Thanks,
Mike

72*birdman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the left (Drivers side) splash shield that goes between the door and front fender on a 70 Cuda. If you can help me out let me know the cost with shipping and preferred payment to get it to me at zip 81403. thanks, 72*birdman

Last edited:

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for these parts, build date of my '70 Challenger is 12-1-69, engine build date is 11-11-69, would prefer numbers matching/numbers correct

thanks

1. Dual-Point distributor – I think the correct part # is #2875982
  2. Fan Assembly – Fan part# 2863216, fan clutch part# 2806070
  3. Driver side remote mirror – part # 2999549
  4. All 4 wheels - steel, rallye style, 14x6 or 15x7, trim rings, caps
  5. Bumper jack assembly, spare tire assembly, spare tire/wheel
  6. Wheel lip moldings

KZ - Since numbers are important to you, try looking for the things you need here..... http://www.tonysparts.com/

I've bought 'B' and 'E' things from Tony several times and it's always been a good (but sometimes expensive) experiance dealing with him. :)

Steve

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Joe,

I tried PMing you this morning but your INBOX is full....

Do you happen to have a decent original 'E' Body Transmission Mount (not the cross member) in your inventory? The Mount attaches to the tranny with 2 bolts and also attaches to the crossmember with 1 long bolt.

The Hemi Mounts came painted bright Yellow from the factory while the other engine sizes were black. I believe that the factory P/N was 2892471 and this would be stamped into the Mount.

Thanks!

Steve

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a 1970 Dodge Challenger 340 that came with Air. I'm putting the air conditioning components back in. I need all the pullys for ac for this car. Do you have any of them. Also looking for a 70 alternator for ac for this car and some of the a/c lines that run up the passenger side of car from the condensor.
Thanks,
Mike

I have boxes full of pulleys. I will need to know dimensions and other details to be able to help you. Joe

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Joe,

I tried PMing you this morning but your INBOX is full....

Do you happen to have a decent original 'E' Body Transmission Mount (not the cross member) in your inventory? The Mount attaches to the tranny with 2 bolts and also attaches to the crossmember with 1 long bolt.

The Hemi Mounts came painted bright Yellow from the factory while the other engine sizes were black. I believe that the factory P/N was 2892471 and this would be stamped into the Mount.

Thanks!

Steve

I have several of these mounts. I will check to see if I have any in good shape.

wigger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wiring

Looking for 71 challenger dash harness, standard gauges, automatic, console

mikep

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 1970 challenger passenger side mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back