• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rear window clip stud location

jimbyr

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dimension for the rear window clip studs? There are no studs on my 71 Challenger so it looks like I'm drilling some holes and need a dimension either up from the bottom of the channel or from the top of the channel down. From the top down would probably be more accurate

thanks
Jim

Adam

Reaction score
It might be helpful to mock up the clips you are going to use, with the trim, and a spacer to approximate the window and sealer thickness. This is because reproduction clips will likely be different and some repo glass is thinner.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I have photos and measurments on where the clips go. Send a pm to me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the pics.

moparlee

Reaction score
I have photos and measurments on where the clips go. Send a pm to me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the pics.

Not hyjacking the thread, but I need the same information for my 71. Tried sending a PM but your inbox is full.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Maybe I can post the pics. I don't know how many there are. I have them on a separate hard drive that is not with me right now.

moparlee

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Todd, I need the locations and measurements for both the front and rear window trim clips.

Back