• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger SE 440 Needs paint and bodywork

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I decided a few months ago I have too many cars and projects going on and not enough time and money to finish things so its time to start selling some things off so... Up for sale is this 1970 Challenger SE. It was originally a 318 auto hard to find factory SILVER car. It currently has a running 440 auto in it that sometime in its life was changed. Was told the engine had 57,000 miles on it when I bought it but theres no way of proving it.Color was also changed to a charcoal grey. Car spent most of its life in California. Was brought here about 1 1/2 -2 years ago. Car does run and drive but carb needs rebuilt/replaced, which if I have time I may do and will have to increase my price. A little bit of minor work and you could actually just drive the car the way it is. Interior is nice. It has had new carpet, seat covers and new dash pad, NOT a dash cap done a couple years ago before I bought it. Needs some misc. dash pieces, rear interior panels and seatbelts. Frame rails are solid on the car as is the torsion bar crossmember. Floorpans look to be pretty good. Trunk floor has a few small holes showing. There has been frame connectors installed on the car many years ago. Rear bumper is really nice. Front show shows a little age but actually useable. It will need basic bodywork and paint overall. I do not have a fender tag or build sheet for the car. VIN number matches cowl numbers and rad support numbers. Clear PA title on the car 19,500.00

P1010082.JPG

P1010083.JPG

P1010085.JPG

P1010068a.JPG

P1010069a.JPG

P1010073.JPG

P1010086.JPG

P1010081.JPG

P1010079a.JPG

P1010080.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You don't see too many silver E bodies. I bet this car was a real looker back in the day! Can you post a pic of the fender tag?

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would make a very good project for someone. Good luck on the sale.

Matt.......Car does not have a fender tag.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't see too many silver E bodies. I bet this car was a real looker back in the day! Can you post a pic of the fender tag?
Yeah unfortunatly it don't have a fender tag. Realized it was silver when I looked in some areas that were never painted and also when I cleaned up the top of the cowl to verify the VIN number. You're correct on the low production of silver ones. Thats why I wanted to point that out. Can't believe someone would change that color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back