• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

front spoilers or splitters for Challenger

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
I'm convinced that I've seen something that looks like a T/A deck spoiler thats been fitted to the front valance on a 70 Challenger but I can't remember where.
Shame cos I'd like to it one to the front of my 72

Brads70

Reaction score
I'm convinced that I've seen something that looks like a T/A deck spoiler thats been fitted to the front valance on a 70 Challenger but I can't remember where.
Shame cos I'd like to it one to the front of my 72

I've seen a Mustang front spoiler on a Challenger before . 69-70? Maybe that's what your thinking?

John Martinez

Reaction score
I was thinking of something fender to fender but under the valance so as to not block turn signals. Also considering a spiltter. If you go to Utube and look up 200mph Cuda, Legendary Motorcar built a splitter that looks possible to copy, they have plenty of pics of their build. tried to copy one here but couldn't

John Martinez

Reaction score
Try this. It's called Spoliers by Randy. That's where I'm going to get my. I like it because the spoiler goes from fender to fender. And they make them in stell or aluminium

Brads70

Reaction score
Here is what I ended up doing. Link-Should I add a Trans-am style spoiler?
Thanksgiving%202015.jpg

Bradschallenger2014.jpg

Last edited:

John Martinez

Reaction score
Whata beautiful car. Yes a trans am style spoiler would definitely look awesome. Go for it. Look Bad Ass!

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
The Challenger full width front TransAm spoiler is only available from www.cudaspoilerguy.com (Jon)... he's the original maker of the AAR and Challenger full width spoilers... he's located just north of LA, Calif. the spoilers come only in heavy-duty fiberglass.. with or w/o brake ducts. I bought a bunch from him ~2 years ago and had offered/requested Challenger owners, via misc web sites, to join in and save on shipping expenses... the lucky ones joined in... the others waited and now he may not be making them anymore. Its a very high quality piece... I have yet to mount mine but will be doing so in the near future. The Challenger spoiler is a-ok for the street. The current race/historic AAR Cuda car's transam spoiler is made by him.

Back