• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

74 Challenger project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1974 Dodge Challenger project car. Most parts are there. I purchased it for a parts car 3 years ago to finish my 1973. Missing is fiberglass header grille, trunk lid, wiring needs to be replaced. I have a 340 non numbers matching motor to go with it. This 340 came with the Challenger I restored and has no #'s on it so the block may not be original to either of the cars. The guy I purchased the 73 from said this motor ran when he took it off the road 5 years ago but said it should be rebuilt. The transmission is an automatic torqueflite. Comes with a console. Dash is "non Rallye". Wheels are flaked chrome American racing Crager style aftermarket 14". Suspension is on car. Motor is out of car on a stand that comes with the car. There is a lot of "swiss cheese" going on in a lot of the common places but this car is restorable. New seat covers on front seats. Rear seats need to be redone. I have a rotisserie that I welded up for my 73 that I am willing to sell for $400 or negotiate with the sale of the 74. I think I have all glass except for windshield. All parts go with the car. I have finished my mid life muscle car project and I don't see it in the cards for me to do another one at this time. If interested please email me and I can email some pictures back. Needs a ton of work but us "savable". Located in central Vermont. $2,999.99 USD. VIN # JH23G48191781 PM with questions.

016 - Copy.jpg

017 - Copy.jpg

018 - Copy.jpg

019 - Copy.jpg

020 - Copy.jpg

021 - Copy.jpg

022 - Copy.jpg

023 - Copy.jpg

059.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.