• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

I will tell you why i did it.

hemi71x

Reaction score
If this guy "Claudia" can carpet bomb the for sale section with pages and pages of ads, and dominate the for sale page, i can do the same thing, then.
It's like the wild wild west here, posting in the for sale section on this forum.
Maybe a rule change or something, on how many open ads can be placed at a given time.
Sure hurts the poster that want's to just list a part or two, and right off the bat, his post is already on page 3.
Sorry i did it, but i did read the "rules" before i did this.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
My thoughts are that if you need something for your E body you're willing to dig deep to find it wether it's a bunch of parts in one ad or 3 pages of individual parts listed separately.

Claudia

Reaction score
hemi71x - Sorry to disappoint you. Not my rules.

burntorange70

Reaction score
That's just the price you pay when it is free. Post all the adds you want it is free and I would think for buyers the more the merrier. Just follow the rules please. If you don't like it I am sure there are other places that would be more than happy to charge you for some add space.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Having every single item listed on as a different thread is actually very nice when searching for parts. Both on search engines and while browsing the sale section.

The more the merrier!

Back