• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted 1970 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiipee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I'm newbie from Finland and looking for a 1970 Challenger.

Top requirements are:
Original Big Block RT or RT/SE model
Must be straight, solid, complete, original type of car
Replacement engine block is okay if it is with the same type as mentioned in VIN plate
I'm not interested about Restomods or re-creations

My absolute limit is $35K so if you have a car to full fill those requirements please send me an offer.
I'm serious buyer and if you are serious seller offer as much pictures and information as possible(VIN plate, trunk area under the carpet, frame rails, wheel wells, drop off panels, engine bay etc..) to allow me to make a decision.
I have agent in US to inspect the car locally and close the deal instead of me within short notice period.

Thanks!

jiipee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All offers all welcome. Max limit from $35K -> $37K.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the site. You will want a pic of the fender tag also. This way you know if that rare option actually came on the car. You will want pics from these locations to know if the VIN numbers all match on the car.
vinlocation.jpg

72golddustermike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm newbie from Finland and looking for a 1970 Challenger.

Top requirements are:
Original Big Block RT or RT/SE model
Must be straight, solid, complete, original type of car
Replacement engine block is okay if it is with the same type as mentioned in VIN plate
I'm not interested about Restomods or re-creations

My absolute limit is $35K so if you have a car to full fill those requirements please send me an offer.
I'm serious buyer and if you are serious seller offer as much pictures and information as possible(VIN plate, trunk area under the carpet, frame rails, wheel wells, drop off panels, engine bay etc..) to allow me to make a decision.
I have agent in US to inspect the car locally and close the deal instead of me within short notice period.

Thanks!
Not rt but is restored bb car in sublime

IMG_1468.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back