• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 challenger convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

gromityella

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,new member here, was wondering if anyone can help me find the trunk torque rod for my 71 challenger convertible, it's a single rod trunk used in from what i understand 71 only, any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks in advance

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Those have proven hard to come by for me and I'm always looking. How about some pics of your vert?
The one I have in mine won't hold the lid open with but it's likely because a previous owner put a T/A spoiler on it.

gromityella

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Those have proven hard to come by for me and I'm always looking. How about some pics of your vert?
The one I have in mine won't hold the lid open with but it's likely because a previous owner put a T/A spoiler on it.
thanks for the welcome, i'm hoping someone will have the correct torque rod for me , i'd post some pictures of my car but it is currently disassembled for paint and body work . That's why i'm hoping to find the trunk rod before i get to far with the body work and have the trunk fitted properly before paint. But hopefully in the near future i will beable to post pics of the car ,it's a factory gy3 citron yella car w/white top and interior also has fact a/c. Can't wait to finish and have fun cruising around in it !

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sounds like nice color combo, I look forward to seeing it. What engine was it originally and does it still retain it?
I have a Butterscotch '71 convertible, 383 4bbl, auto with ac..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back