• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Brakes????

cstmhmmr

Reaction score
Do a complete brake bleed with fresh fluid and a clean, clear container. This will let you see the strength of the flow from each wheel and any debris in the system.
This what neighbor ask. So he is only here part time but promised to bring power bleeder down an help me search for problem.

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
Yep my moneys on a collapsed hose, replace em all anyway, replace all the fluid, new rear wheel cylinder seals.
Bleed the M/C properly too.
Should have a nice strong pedal then.
Don't expect too much tho, 40 something year old 11" discs aren't anything to shout about!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I would probably buy it if I had 10K right now !!
You will get through this , just have to work through the problems.
Y the way I would not replae the harness with Painless , painless is just a name you can buy proper harnesses that will just plug in , it is a LOT less work

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
I would probably buy it if I had 10K right now !!
You will get through this , just have to work through the problems.
Y the way I would not replae the harness with Painless , painless is just a name you can buy proper harnesses that will just plug in , it is a LOT less work
I agree ,Year One has the proper harness's that are plug and play! They have 30% discounts all the time, They even have one this weekend and the promo code is WAVE. I believe MEGA PART'S has them also.

Winnie

Reaction score
yes have done all this, awaiting a power bleedr=er from a friend to draw fluid through all lines an see what I come up with. Thanks for your insight. Been suggested the cam may not be letting me draw adequate vacuum.

"Been suggested the cam may not be letting me draw adequate vacuum". That will make your brake pedal feel very hard and the brakes will not work properly if you do not have enough vacuum. And you said the brakes work fine, so this is not your problem.

Last edited:
Back