• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Trader rating option?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
This site doesn't have it. I asked about it in the past. I was told the site was too small to merit it. The site keeps growing. Maybe Joey will be able to add it soon.

Cranky

Reaction score
Well, my thought is if you want a site to grow, you build the nicest one you can and when people come, they have a tendency to stick around because of the options it has. Kinda like a fully optioned car. You usually don't want that on a race car but on a daily driver, people have a tendency to gravitate to the higher optioned unit. I guess it can work both ways....too many bells and whistles and people get lost and then leave. Don't know if that's how it works with sites. I know with ones that are hard to navigate are the ones I don't care for.....

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
I agree with you Cranky, IMO that's one of the reasons this site isn't used much. No one wants to stay around when there isn't the same interest other sites generate with better/more options. You have to ask yourself, there are A LOT of E-bodies out there, why aren't there more OWNERS using this site??? Just sayin it like it is, I don't KA with anyone.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with you Cranky, IMO that's one of the reasons this site isn't used much. No one wants to stay around when there isn't the same interest other sites generate with better/more options. You have to ask yourself, there are A LOT of E-bodies out there, why aren't there more OWNERS using this site??? Just sayin it like it is, I don't KA with anyone.

I doubt not having trader ratings has anything to do with that whatsoever.

Back