• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Had my challenger about 26 years

Reaction score
Been a mopar guy for many years , bought a new RT 440 charger after Vietnam.I traded it for a 70 shaker 6 pack 440 4 speed Cuda. Have had many new and used since. Just saying hi.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
A big welcome to you, Top! Just like you, I've been Mopar only for over 50 years now. You're in good company here, and I also want to thank you for that 'Nam stint you did. I was just barely able to avoid going but truly appreciate the sacrifices made by those that did go.

Looks like you might have a Challenger vert by the looks of your avatar. Of course we'll need to see some pics of that, you know.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Great to see another Challenger vert owner
Have an A66 - 340 convertible myself
Yours looks to be in much better shape.
Be great to see some pics of yours!
Dino2 (1).gif

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard !! Thanks for your service and yes we want to see pics (old or new)

Reaction score
I'll try to put in some photo's. Dont have to many. Thanks for all the kind words and welcome.

seneca

Reaction score
Welcome to the Site and Welcome Home Brother. I too, bought a new Mopar after my VN tour -- a 69 Bahama Yellow Road Runner. Too bad we didn't buy our cars through the PX before leaving VN; we would have saved a bunch of money. I priced one while there and it was much cheaper. Guess I was more focused on going home at the time!!
Nice looking Challenger.

Reaction score
Seneca, The 68 Charger I bought after i got home was green, green interior, with a green vinyl top. Would have thought i had enough green. Didn't know about the px thing, that would have helped.

moparlee

Reaction score
The 68 Charger I bought in 69 was also just like yours.....green, green, and green. I loved that car though and wished I still had it.

Reaction score
Starting to see more green Mopars at the bigger shows. People restoring to original color, still looks good .Going to an all Hotrod show today can't get in with my 67 Dart or the Challenger, Hot rods only. Wheels of Time 3 day show in Macungie Pa.

Back