• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0862 (2).JPG
View attachment 23865
I have decided to put my 73 Cuda for sale. Car was originally 318 car from Texas and was restored in Viper Blue, has 400 motor and 727 trans with 323 open rear nowi. Car has many new parts, front disc brakes, all new interior, lines, suspension, rebuilt trans, and rear. Car is located in WNY and I am asking $32,000. Car was just put together and has stock motor. I will also consider selling as a roller as the car is perfect candidate for a stroker or a gen3 hemi project! That was my plan but ran out of funds. If you are interested you can go to http://chadwickbaymopars.netne.net for more info and pictures. There is also a 69 Cuda notchback posted as well. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 23864 View attachment 23865
I have decided to put my 73 Cuda for sale. Car was originally 318 car from Texas and was restored in Viper Blue, has 400 motor and 727 trans with 323 open rear nowi. Car has many new parts, front disc brakes, all new interior, lines, suspension, rebuilt trans, and rear. Car is located in WNY and I am asking $32,000. Car was just put together and has stock motor. I will also consider selling as a roller as the car is perfect candidate for a stroker or a gen3 hemi project! That was my plan but ran out of funds. If you are interested you can go to http://chadwickbaymopars.netne.net for more info and pictures. There is also a 69 Cuda notchback posted as well. Thanks for looking.

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is now reduced to $29,000.00. This is a real nice Cuda- Shell is all rebuilt and painted underneath as well. It just needs a hot motor to make it great car!

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Car is still available. Pending deal fell through. Car reduced to $28k obo. Will consider trades. There is a problem with original link that was posted. I can send mor epics and info on request. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back