• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Here's an easy way to check your E-Body Gauges

C O D Y

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Sorry I have not been posting much. But wanted to share with you a little video I made for E-Body gauges. Do you have a project and you're not sure if the gauges are working, but don't want to spend the money to have them professionally restored? Here's a video that shows you a pretty easy way to double check to see if your gauges are working.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Added to my subscriptions on Utube
Thank you Cody, great information.
Dino2 (1).gif

stylo bialo

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Sorry I have not been posting much. But wanted to share with you a little video I made for E-Body gauges. Do you have a project and you're not sure if the gauges are working, but don't want to spend the money to have them professionally restored? Here's a video that shows you a pretty easy way to double check to see if your gauges are working.

Thanks man...if the gauge is in the car...can i check it at the wire going to the temp block sensor?

C O D Y

Reaction score
Not sure, but you can certainly give it a try. The hard part might be getting the circuit to complete? You'll want to have someone watching the gauge when you put power to it.

Jay Honsaker

Reaction score

Jay Honsaker

Reaction score
Cody, great video, easy and useful information. I have a Rally cluster and need to check my Tach. Do you have any troubleshooting experience you can share?

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Not sure, but you can certainly give it a try. The hard part might be getting the circuit to complete? You'll want to have someone watching the gauge when you put power to it.
Cody,is there anybody out there restoring original ingnition switches? I cant find NOS for my 71 Cuda. Thanks....Bill

Back