• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New York trip

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
Im flying out from England end of next week for 4 days in New York, where do I go to get my Mopar & Classic muscle car fix while I'm there?
It's a free trip provided by a manufacturer I buy from, staying in a lovely hotel at the end of Central Park,, there will be loads of typical tourist trips but I can't do all that corporate crap, a car or bike museum & I'll be happy

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome to the states, I'm not familiar with downstate but there are a couple auto museums upstate . Saratoga and Norwich , both probably to far from the city . They are both really good

340challconvert

Reaction score
There is a collector car auction in Atlantic City NJ on February 10-12. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive from NYC. Plenty of buses go to AC. You could attend the auction, have a great meal and do some gambling if so inclined. And welcome to Ny NJ metro USA.
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

fallingseraphim

Reaction score
The AC auction is usually pretty sweet. Motorcyclepedia is about an hour north of NYC. The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is AWESOME but outside Philly so maybe 1.5-2 hours south. I'm not familiar with anything actually in NYC :/

Back