• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

23 years later....

midnitedeputy

Reaction score
Well you all know the story.....single guy cruising around in his E Body, minding his own business.... then Bam!!... wife and kids appear out of nowhere... Challenger gets parked, lifted Ramcharger gets sold, and he's left driving his Omni....at least it was a GLH...!!... Soooooo... fast forward 22 years..... kids outta college and time to blow the dust off the ol' 73 Challenger. It's in the body shop now, and looking good. I always considered it in good shape since I bought it when I was in the military in Hawaii.... but I do have a few questions that I need to ask about certain body parts that I need answered before it can be actually sprayed. Just not sure where to post them..... any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance everybody!

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Know the story all too well.........

Welcome to FEBO and we'll need to see some pics of your car too!

quapman

Reaction score
Just post your questions in the general section and if a mod feels it's in the wrong place, he can move it.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey!
Dino2 (1).gif

/sixchall

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for your service amigo. Me USN from '69 to '72, 1 trip to Vietnam '70 on my carrier.bought a '70 Challenger in '73, wife and 2 sons later finally took off road as a d/d w/ 562k miles on it in 2005. A real testiment to longevity.

Back