• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD FOR SALE: HD TOWABLE AUTO ROTISSERIE BOTTOM'S UP LIFT by ACCESSIBLE SYSTEMS w/ LARGE TIRES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: This is a nice used, older, Very Heavy Duty Built Accessible Systems Bottoms Up Lift Rotisserie with 16 inch high pneumatic tires and 2) 3 ton long ram jacks with extensions for higher lift on wider cars...It is an older tow-able model with tongue and loop that was listed as a 3000 lb, but according to the manufacturer's specs, can handle 5000-6000 lb, as it was built from heavier steel pieces than the 3,000 lb ones that are available now...It is in bare steel and is not rusted up or damaged, and has always been stored inside...I had some extra bolt supporting done to it back when I purchased it...The tires are not dry rotted or cracked, but some will need aired up...Price is about half of what it would cost to have one built to these specs, with today's price of good steel...The pics of it apart, are the current pics of the unit...The pic of it together is from years ago. Price $1200.00. Pick up only from Pa 17086. Post or message if interested.

2-6jig.jpg

2-6jig (1).jpg

2-6jig (2).jpg

2-6jig (3).jpg

2-6jig (4).jpg

2-6jig (5).jpg

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is a stout piece!
Thanks, i figured it is better to pay a bit more and be safe under one, that is why when i ordered this one i bought the heaviest one i could get! Some of the ones i see built now i would never want to be under with a car on them!

John Be

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very creative rklein71, but I'd be afraid of it tipping over when much pressure is applied accidentally.

As for the one listed above, I am in dire need of a Rotisserie but I can get a brand new one delivered to a Fed Ex freight terminal for $1000. I agree your is very heavy duty and may be priced accordingly, but our cars don't weigh that much to require that type of hoist. If you can get it to Arkansas all in at $1000, I'd buy it?

rklein71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very creative rklein71, but I'd be afraid of it tipping over when much pressure is applied accidentally.

I didn't try to tip it over, but I am guessing it would take at least a couple hundreds pounds of force, if not more, to tip it over as it was extremely stable. One could always extend the legs a bit it there was a concern.
Rod

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[

As for the one listed above, I am in dire need of a Rotisserie but I can get a brand new one delivered to a Fed Ex freight terminal for $1000. I agree your is very heavy duty and may be priced accordingly, but our cars don't weigh that much to require that type of hoist. If you can get it to Arkansas all in at $1000, I'd buy it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you won't buy a brand new one built like this with these jacks, wheels and accessories delivered by any company for that price. A rotisserie is not only good for or used for E-Bodies many times it is needed for full size cars or trucks. I did not offer this for sale only for E-Bodies. Manufacturers can deliver for almost free as most large companies get 80% or more off there shipping which unfortunately most of us are not privileged to so i am not one of the fortunate ones and can't offer free shipping. I would take $1000 for it and you could come and pick it up

John Be

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a Heavy Duty set up, something way more than I would need on an E-Body. It would be great for a Body Shop or some one who does Media Blasting.
Thank you for the generous offer! I would buy it for $1000 if I lived close by, but I'm 16 1/2 hrs from ya. Do you know of anyone that transports?

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a Heavy Duty set up, something way more than I would need on an E-Body. It would be great for a Body Shop or some one who does Media Blasting.
Thank you for the generous offer! I would buy it for $1000 if I lived close by, but I'm 16 1/2 hrs from ya. Do you know of anyone that transports?

Thank you for the interest. I have been out of the car transport for over 10 years and lost a lot of my connections but i do have a friend with a rig i could check with and see if he could arrange any other freight to your area to help with costs. The only other reasonable way i know of is Fastenal – Industrial Supplies, OEM Fasteners, Safety Products & More
I had large parts moved by them already and supposedly they go all over the states so you could check with them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back