Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shaker Hood

-
    Thanks

Default Shaker Hood

I have Shaker Hood for sale, it is rough shape but can be fix. (alot of work). When I brought 1972 Cuda and it has scoop on the hood. And I remove the scoop and did not know it was SHAKER HOOD. So it has alot of bondo around the scoop. Also I dont know why the guy cut the frame under the hood but you can buy new frame. See Picture.
    So I want $1500 for it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00068.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	2242

Name:	IMG00069.jpg 
Views:	852 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	2243

Name:	IMG00070.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	2244

Name:	DSCF0471.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	2245

Thanks

Did you mean $150.00? The underside kit is expensive and a whole repop hood can be bought for less than $999.00

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy70 View Post
    Did you mean $150.00? The underside kit is expensive and a whole repop hood can be bought for less than $999.00
    This is real Shaker Hood. $1500 and I know under frame is expensive around $600. But if you want fake hood that fine.
    I notice there shaker hood with good shape almost perfect for $4000 to $6000 or more!!!!

So I firqure out if you fix this hood and it would only cost you $3000 or less.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy70 View Post
    150.00 hahahahahah maybe on a farm boy.....you go buy that repop junk all you want...hammer it to fit in place

Thanks

Thumbs down

Some of the repop stuff is really good, the same as the factory. AMD is one of them.

It's fair to ask what ever price a seller whats, but remember is really only worth what someone is will to pay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chasduster View Post
    150.00 hahahahahah maybe on a farm boy.....you go buy that repop junk all you want...hammer it to fit in place
    Well Ok you buy it then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chasduster View Post
    Wouldn't you have to buy the"repop junk and hammer it to fit" to fix it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bltcuda View Post
    This is real Shaker Hood. $1500 and I know under frame is expensive around $600. But if you want fake hood that fine.
    I notice there shaker hood with good shape almost perfect for $4000 to $6000 or more!!!!

So I firqure out if you fix this hood and it would only cost you $3000 or less.
    Don't get me wrong, I saw in your post the price listing made it look like it could be a mistake. If that is what you want no problem here, just asking.

Thanks

How can you tell that is an original hood? And even if it is, you still need a repop kit to make it a hood again. Just because it's all rusted up are you calling it an original? Obviously it has been worked on more than once. No offense but that hood is really a piece of shit. Even you don't want it. With all the deep rust pits and it bent in back, I guess it would be full of bondo huh? RIP

Thanks

you guys are funny the guy is trying to sell something and you guys are telling him his parts are junk..Nice ...wait to you try to sell your shit on here....this is a frikin e-bodies site not a frickin chevy cry baby site like your used too....if you don't like the price shop else where.... Is it too much money who knows ...make him a frickin offer,,,money talks and you all are walkin......
    Last edited by chasduster; 02-12-2010 at 06:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast