Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

72 challenger trunk lid

-
    Thanks

Default 72 challenger trunk lid

Hello,
    Looking for a trunk lid for my 72 challenger.
    Preferably little to no rust or dings I have one available in excellent condition but the guy wants a premium. If someone can help me out message me...thanks

Thanks

I have a deck lid in fairly ggod shape. I will send pictures if your interested. Shoot me your e mail and I will send them

Thanks

I am definately interested, if you could send pics to johnny5_44@hotmail.com.
    Thanks

Thanks

What's your cars SPD? Early cars could have used the 71 style lid with the spoiler cutouts. Any year lid will fit...I just don't know if you are trying to be factory correct or not.

Thanks

Spd?
    It doesn't have to be factory correct, just correct, like I wouldn't put on 70- 71 fenders or grill sort of thing. It doesn't have a spoiler and don't think I really want to put one on so I would prefer not to have cut outs.
    But I think the lids if I'm not mistaking are universal per-say aside from spoiler cut outs ?

Thanks

SPD = scheduled production date. It's on the fender tag.

All the lids look the same on the exterior. There are 4 different styles that only differ on the bottom side.

Thanks

Replaced both fenders when we painted it last time so that wouldn't be accurate.... I can try and get the number later if needed but I'm not to worried about the under carriage at this point just exterior really, the car is at my dads back in Montana and we are gonna re-do everything while I'm on vacation starting early next month. The original lid got somthing dropped on the line in the center of it , which basically V'd it in the middle... Oddly it didn't bend or dent any other part of it and we were in a crunch to get it done so we molded it with bondo and u couldn't tell the difference... But I would prefer it not to be bondo anymore and its coming down to getting going on the car so as long as the exterior is right I'm happy.

Thanks

ive got an xtra one im not needing , has surface rust only , im located in tulsa ok , price is $175 + shipping & insured @ $500 , thanx , John

Thanks

Thanks john I will keep you in mind

Thanks

Tropicalcats: I haven't recieved the pics yet ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast