• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger 340 project for Sale Craigslist South New Jersey NOT MY CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This looked like a good deal as a project for any interested member listed on Craigslist South New Jersey
34o Automatic w disc brakes and 3:55 rear
Not my car-Happy Hunting

1970 Dodge Challenger project car - $4000
.The first person that is at 4000 will take it. I will not trade or take less. THE FIRST PERSON WITH CASH.1970 Dodge Challenger project car with a TITLE. Needs complete restoration. Currently has a 340 4bbl WITH FRONT DISC BRAKES. This is a none numbers matching vehicle. It originally came with a 318. The challenger has a clear title. The rear is a 8 3/4 with 3.55. I have taken the front fenders, hood, bumper, grill, and trim pieces off the vehicle. I have all the parts still in my garage. The paint is currently sublime green but needs new paint and complete restoration. The carb was rebuilt about 2 years ago along with the transmission about 8 years ago and new msd starter. The car has not been driven since 2004. It is not road worthy but will start with a good battery. FIRST PERSON AT 4000 WITH CASH TAKES IT. The car is located in Waterford works New Jersey. Call and leave a message if I don't answer and we can set up a time for you to come by.
� do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5334944899.html
Car is worth more in parts then the asking price!

Challenger craigslist NJ.jpg

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It shouldn't last too long at that price, hell I'd buy it if I were in the market, it was closer, I had the room, time, etc..

rolling_thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That guy has jerked me off for weeks - saying he was going to have people come look at it then he would decide the next day who he would sell it to and other BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back