• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a link to the pictures and info. I'm was asking $52K for it. I will take $48K.

70 Challenger Convertible for sale

OK folks, so here's the deal. I need to move this car! Other obligations are becoming more pressing and this is in the way of progress. Lets get real with some decent offers and realistic with the trade ins. I want to get the car gone and I won't take cars that are not worth what your asking for them. If they are worth so much just sell them and give me cash. That's better for me because I don't really want your trade, but if it's within reason, we can consider it. Thanks for listening to my rant. If your interested in this car lets work it out. Things can change, and I will be right back to the $48K price, so this is a limited opportunity.

024.JPG

016.JPG

fm3426HEMI

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
decent deal, the wheels are killing it, buy some magnums from year one and watch the convert bring some action.. wheels like that on that car only appeal to sum.. my two cents!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think the price is fair enough that the wheels, although not what I would choose, aren't going to keep anybody from pulling the trigger on this beauty.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very nice Challenger convertible in super clean condition.
Man the body looks super straight in black.
Challenger verts are a favorite of mine.
Good luck with the sale!
Dino2 (1).gif

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as the wheels go, I am willing to keep them and work with the price accordingly. Put whatever you want on it..
And the paint... here we go again. I advertised this car before I had it painted and got no interest whatsoever. Sure it sounds good..I'd paint it back to that "original color combination", but bottom line, it may be rare, but it's useless if no one wants it. Chrysler even coded it as not suggested..VO8 on the fender tag. Regardless, it's 20/20 hindsight. The car was already black when I got it, so the easiest way to go is black again. It's so easy to say "Keep it Original", but if original is Yellow with Red interior,and White top with a 318 and a flat hood and so on.... lets get real. The car looks great the way it is. It was miles away from original when I got it. It was black for 20 years give or take. Hemi?, Sixpack/ even a factory R/T, that idea might carry some weight...

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You have any pics of it when it was still yellow? You put the same wheels on the red '71 from a few years ago, I see a pattern...

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have any pics of it when it was still yellow? You put the same wheels on the red '71 from a few years ago, I see a pattern...
I do not. Here is the oldest pic I have of it. roughly 10-12 years ago. The second pic is the way I bought it.

8468562-10397812_870588499659998_2037738408892987550_n.jpg

001.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know I'm almost sure I never would have ordered a butterscotch convertible had I been much older than 3 and in the market for a Challenger but I'm sure glad to have it now.

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hot/Sexy ride.. you will get your $$ its too nice not to.

I agree. Just need someone to step up and grab it. I will listen to reasonable offers. This car runs great, drives great, and is absolutely beautiful. The paint is fantastic.

You put the same wheels on the red '71 from a few years ago, I see a pattern...

Correct. I found a great deal on wheel and tire packages from someone at the Mopar Nats. These Foose Legends in 18" are good looking and cost a bit less than repro ralley wheels or magnums. Plus I do like them so there is a patter I guess you could say. The guy that bought the red car a couple years ago still has them on it. I know it's personal preference. Thats why I offered to keep them and deduct from the price. I can always put them on something else... oh crap, the patten continues :)...

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as trades go, I have a new interest in a late model dodge pickup. If you want to trade one towards the Convertible, please let me know.

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering taking it to Mopar Nats. If I do it will be in the car corral. Bring the bucks and take it home. Been offered $43K, but cant do that.

lotsapins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mopar Nats bound. Will be in the car corral. Stop by and take a peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back