• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Challenger R/T SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlo Price

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've owned this car for 25 years, it was/is stored inside for 24 of those years and was previously stored inside for the at least the prior 5 years.
I did a l'il bit of work on it and collected a few parts as can be seen in the pix. The bumper that is wrapped is a re-chromed original.
Likely 85% of the paint is the original paint. Frame rails are solid.

Trunk floor was almost gone so I cut it out & fuel tank was toast also so it went, however I saved the straps & floor re-enforcement strips.
Additionally, most of the exhaust is gone; as seen in the pix some of the pieces were saved.
Besides the A pillars, corrosion is limited to aft of the rear wheels and some small holes in the floor boards as seen in the pix.
The only missing pieces are: Fuel tank & Fuel Door, Both Front Seats, Carburetor, OH Console Lense, hood scoop trim inserts & engine callout.
Short block is not original, heads, intake & exhaust manifolds are original; car does not run.
As can be seen in the pix, I've acquired several NOS pieces along with various other original replacement parts.
Car is located in the Wichita, Ks. area. Clear Kansas Title in My Name, Fender tag & Build Sheet
PM Serious Offers
$29,995.00

More pix here: 70 Challenger R/T SE - Google Drive

20230110_143013.jpg

20230110_143027.jpg

20230110_143039.jpg

20230110_143054.jpg

20230110_143113.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back