• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

torquehouse

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Due to a medical condition, I am unable to speak. Please PM me through the site for my email address and/or for a phone number to txt me. Thanks for your understanding.

Let's be for real here, folks. If you're not willing or able to pay the kind of money I'm asking, please don't contact me.

1970 Dodge Challenger
VIN JH23G0BXXXXXX

I purchased this car from a customer in 2011. Its an original EV2 Hemi Orange car, 318/904, 8 3/4 rear. Its a factory A/C car with rear window defogger. P/S and manual drum brakes. Currently, there is no engine or transmission in the car.

The interior color code is VX9 which is black. At some point, someone changed the carpet and upholstery to Burnt Orange. Both are in good-to-excellent condition. It had a black vinyl top.

The car first came to me in 2006 for electrical work. The main wiring harness was cut right behind the fuse box and the owner wanted it patched together. I managed to get the car running for him, and he drove the car onto his trailer to take it home. I have a used '70 Challenger under dash harness in very good, uncut condition.

The car came back a few months later for fuel system and restoration work. This was one of the few times I let a customer deal directly with the body shop. I consulted with the body shop on the roof repairs, but I did not oversee the rest of the metal work on the car. I believe the car still has its original quarters. The trunk pans need to be replaced. The new ones were never installed, but come with the car. Its very solid, with very good floors, framerails, and rockers. There are only a few spots where there is rust-through on the floor pans. Look closely at the pictures.

The car came back to me from the body shop as you see it in the pictures on the trailer. I parked it in a corner in the back of my shop while the owner got his money together to do more work. No other work was done to the car, and I bought the car from the owner some time in 2011. The car sat in the corner of the shop until eight weeks ago, when I moved it to my new shop.

I have the grille, tail lights, bumpers and all the trim that the body shop removed from the car. Some is driver-quality, some may not be usable. I do not have the front valance. All the trim I have for the car is piled up on the rear seat. I have new body side moldings for the car.

$8,500.00

Please PM me through the site for my email address and/or for a phone number to txt me.
Car is located in Temple Hills, Maryland 20748. Five miles outside Washington, D.C. Five minutes off I-95/495, Exit7B.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg