• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1972-74 E-body Challenger Cuda Ralley Dash Assembly - Frame - Wiring - $1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OEM Original 1972-74 Mopar E-body Challenger or Cuda Ralley Dash assembly. Original set up taken out of a parts car years ago. Not perfect, will need restoration and missing the clock for the cluster. 2-speed wiper switch, dimmer switch and light switch there and in good shape. Gauges in very good shape, not yellowed or rusty. They do not look broken and although untested I would say they should work fine. Dash frame not rusty, not hacked up either. Wiring looks good as well, a couple cut/spliced wires but wiring not brittle or burned out.
Dash cluster not chipped or broken but some of the surrounding trim has some chips and couple extra holes. Overall a good original set up that could be broken down and restored. Too big for me to ship but I would bring it to a UPS store or someplace that would for you. $1300 I am in Danville, NH. 03819

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.