• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 472 Hemi powered A-66, matching 340 included, needs nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my A-66 Challenger, I have the matching #'s 340, matching 4 speed trans, correct rad, carb, manifolds, aircleaner etc. Car has been rotisserie restored but I added a nice running 472 Hemi, 3 inch exhaust, TTI headers etc. Shaker hood is added but the original hood has been painted and comes with it as well. Very nice car, lots of time into plating parts, etc. Fun to drive and you could pull the Hemi and put it to totally original anytime you wanted. No buildsheet but have original fender tag as well as a repro fender tag. $55k US dollars, car is located in Kelowna B.C. Canada about 2 hours from the Wa. state border.

IMG_4806.JPG

cars 002.JPG

cars 015.JPG

challenger rally wheels 023.JPG

challenger rally wheels 009.JPG

Challenger Build 013.JPG

Challenger Build 007.JPG

Challenger Build 017.JPG

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. It is a very nice car. I see a lot of people asking more for a lot less. I just want a Viper and this is how I have to get it unfortunately

Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite easy actually. You can bring the car to the border with a BOS and import it yourself. or hire a broker, pay them $100-$200 and they will handle the import papers for you. I sold an FM3 Challenger to a lady in Wa. years ago and I think I was at the border about 5 minutes. It's a lot harder bringing them up but still quite easy. This car was originally titled in Wa. state.

Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop to US$48k. I'd like to buy another car.

Sheldon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back