• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger Floor Patch Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,In need of a front drivers side floor patch panel. Mine is soft and has some small pinholes so I would like to replace. Could be cut from parts car or maybe one left over from someones restoration. Thanks,Mike.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need the same panel. Summit and JEGs sell the AMD panel for 179.99 w free shipping
Summit charges an oversize fee of 10.00 on top of the 179. Not sure about JEGS
AMD adds a 15.00 oversize fee on top of the 199.
I am in a similar situation, the back section of my driver's side front panel is rock solid. Ahead of the seat holes, a small patch on the left side and under the gas/brake pedal needs patching. I would need to buy the whole panel which is the better idea. Patches should match well.
I am thinking about welding in the front 1/2 section of the AMD panel.
Dino2 (1).gif

fr floor left damage.JPG

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need the same panel. Summit and JEGs sell the AMD panel for 179.99 w free shipping
Summit charges an oversize fee of 10.00 on top of the 179. Not sure about JEGS
AMD adds a 15.00 oversize fee on top of the 199.
I am in a similar situation, the back section of my driver's side front panel is rock solid. Ahead of the seat holes, a small patch on the left side and under the gas/brake pedal needs patching. I would need to buy the whole panel which is the better idea. Patches should match well.
I am thinking about welding in the front 1/2 section of the AMD panel.
View attachment 28247
Thanks for the reply. I have seen one on ebay for I believe $109.00. Not sure of brand. My floor is bad just around the drain plug hole area. Maybe a 12 inch diameter area. Its still there but very rusty with some pinholes. I might try it for the cost and don't need a very big patch panel to fix. I thought maybe somebody had one laying around they cut out of a donor car I could buy cheap. Good luck with your project and thanks again,Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back