• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 challenger heater/AC box and components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litchkar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I just converted my 71 factory air Challenger to a vintage air system. I have the heater- a/c box and core plus a working blower. Please see my e-bay listing for more details. $150 plus shipping or make an offer. PM me for more info. shipping from Whittier, Ca
eBay

Last edited:

John Martinez

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes!! I'm interested in this items. I have a 71dodge challenger that when I bought it. The previous owner had planned on making it a 1/4 mile race car. So he gutted it all out and sold everything.so when I bought it. Thats what I got. I can't complain cause I got a very good deal on that car. So how would like payment for this. PayPal Credit card Money order. You tell me.

71droptop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi- 2 questions . Since removing the A/C box. What do you have to do to the firewall.
Can you still use your a/c controls in the stock location in the dash.
Thanks In Advance

John Martinez

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi- 2 questions . Since removing the A/C box. What do you have to do to the firewall.
Can you still use your a/c controls in the stock location in the dash.
Thanks In Advance
As far as the firewall.all i would need to do. Would be to remove the insulation foam patch work they did to it. The a/c controls on the dash are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back