• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 'Cuda Project - Part 2

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Contrary to what my wife says, I was right!
Dash In.jpeg

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Little more progress. And I was able to acquire an original space saver spare which I pretty happy about.IMG_7535.jpgScoop.jpg

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Well it has been 2 1/2 years, and we are so exited to share pics of the finished car with everyone here.
IMG_5075.jpegIMG_5076.jpegIMG_5077.jpegIMG_5076.jpegIMG_5074.jpeg

IMG_5073.jpeg

cudahook

Reaction score
Congrats, it turned out stunning! Personally, I wouldn't have done anything differently if I had done it myself. Best choice for color, too! Thanks for taking us through the build.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
It is interesting to see how the Curious Yellow appears to change color under different lighting. The pics previous to Autorama are in the shop and have no hint of green, the lighting at Autorama really brought out a green tint. Really cool I think.

moparlee

Reaction score
It is interesting to see how the Curious Yellow appears to change color under different lighting. The pics previous to Autorama are in the shop and have no hint of green, the lighting at Autorama really brought out a green tint. Really cool I think.
Exactly. My 71 Citron Yella Challenger does the same thing in different lighting.

cudahook

Reaction score
Yep, same here. It can appear as two different shades when looking at the top of the hood and then the underside under certain lighting conditions. Sometimes photos come out appearing as Lemon Twist. It is a unique color, for sure!

Back