• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A buddies really nice `68 Road Runner on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This is a friends car and it truely is a very nice car and ABSOLUTELY IS just how he explains it in the auction. Kind of tall money for current financial climate but if you were looking for one that you planned to hold on to, enjoy and drive for a while, you would be very happy with this one. Ultimately you would not lose any money on this one. Have a look and tell your friends .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice job he did on it. Yes it is pricey but you couldn't even get close to doing one to that level for that money.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice car. I don't think the price is bad at all. Can you even get a new 4 banger car for that now a days? Just saying. LOL

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the positive comments on the car gents, I know he'd tell you himself how much he appreciates it if I could get him to join any of these forums. The real bummer is that he doesn't really want to sell but he needs a new septic field to the tune of about 15k and doesn't want to finance it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back