• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody else run across one of these?

seneca

Reaction score
When my 72 Cuda was in at the upholsterer two years ago for new seat covers and carpeting they found the broadcast sheets ( 3 of them in various states of deterioration ) and an item titled " CAR CONDITIONING ". It is heavy card stock measuring 9.5" X 13.5" printed both sides. It appears to be an inspection or defect repair document. I've never seen this mentioned that I recall and wondered if anyone has one from their vehicle.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I've seen a few of these although none in any of my keepers. Congrats on finding the build sheets!

NextTimeJr

Reaction score
I worked in a scrapyard over the summer and was tearing down a 71 Plymouth valiant. There was two broadcast sheets underneath the back bench and a defect document and one more broadcast sheet underneath the carpet as well.

Something wrong with the driver side trim so they stopped it on the line.

Last edited:

mmissile

Reaction score
Nothing really odd in any of my cars....but I do have 3 build sheets for my cuda. One is in red printing. I guess the machine was running low on paper or ink, so that's was the warning. Doesn't really matter, as I'm resto-modding the car.

reborn73

Reaction score
Found mine on top of the glove box.

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

Back