• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Author Needs High-Resolution 1971-74 E-Body Pics For Book

E-Body Author

Reaction score
Do you want your stock or restored 1971-74 E-Body Mopar to appear in CaTech Books' The Definitive Guide To The 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda?

I'm looking for overall-car shots & close-up/detail shots (interior, engine bay, underside, etc.) to illustrate this project.

They must be factory stock or restored-to-factory stock...NO "tributes," restomods, etc. Base models are welcome...especially any that still have their factory-installed Slant Six in them!

The images must be clear, sharp, high-resolution TIFF or JPG shots of your car by itself. (Minimum 2 MB or larger file size, 300-400 dpi)

NO showfield shots
--my editor told me these will be rejected!

The 1970 Barracuda/Challenger chapters have been completed and submitted, but the '71-'74 chapters are still in the works. (Please don't send me any 1970 E-Body pics!)

In return, I'll send you an autographed copy of the book, when it comes off the presses in April.

Deadline to complete/submit the book is fast approaching, so I need to hear from you--if you have pics of your E-Body that meet the publisher's technical specifications above)-- before August 25th.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Scott Ross
Scott E Ross Unlimited
Riverview, FL

E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back