• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

For Sale - 1970 Barracuda Project - incl 440 6pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Orig a small block. New quarters, floor, wheel well, tail panel prof installed. Ready for blast and paint. Comes with new AMD shaker hood.
Comes with 1970 440, fresh .040 over, built. Incl 6 pack carbs and intake, HP ex manifolds.
8 3/4 rear, ss leaf springs. Seats, dash, column are finished. New parts incl as well.
$21K.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orig a small block. New quarters, floor, wheel well, tail panel prof installed. Ready for blast and paint. Comes with new AMD shaker hood.
Comes with 1970 440, fresh .040 over, built. Incl 6 pack carbs and intake, HP ex manifolds.
8 3/4 rear, ss leaf springs. Seats, dash, column are finished. New parts incl as well.
$21K.
Hi, I'm interested in your Barracuda. I actually have a wanted add posted on this site looking for one. Where is it located? Can you send me some pictures of your car and the parts and pieces that come with it. Also a list of what is needed to finish it. I sent a PM with my email. If you didn't get it let me know, it's my first time sending a PM on this site.
Thank you.

Steveca

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$21K.
Jerry, where is the car and can you post some pics along information on tranny?
thanks

jerry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I am in SW OH. No trans, it was floor shift auto, I was going to convert to 4 spd.
I will try posting pics again.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Like the 40 Rod with the slant 6

Dino2 (1).gif

Hi, I'm interested in your Barracuda. I actually have a wanted add posted on this site looking for one. Where is it located? Can you send me some pictures of your car and the parts and pieces that come with it. Also a list of what is needed to finish it. I sent a PM with my email. If you didn't get it let me know, it's my first time sending a PM on this site.
Thank you.

jerry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As it was a 318 car w/AC. I have the fender tag, but don't see the relevance.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lots of us are into seeing the fender tags for these cars. I find them very interesting, wether 318, slant six or six pak. If it's that irelevant than what's the harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back