• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello for Louisiana

Mickm72

Reaction score
Hello,
I am From North Louisiana and new to the Mopar side of the classic automotive world.
I recently acquired a '72 Cuda I am working on.
There seems to be a wealth of knowledge here so I am certain I will learn a lot.
Thanks,
Mickm72

72Cuda340

Reaction score
Just finished my 72 Cuda 340... pics attached to my profile. My "Wealth" of knowledge is limited but I'd be happy to try to answer anything I can... best wishes!

Mickm72

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have been building hotrods since I was in high school.

I graduated high school in '71 and shortly after went to the local Plymouth dealership to look at ordering a Plymouth Cuda as I thought they were the best looking car I had ever seen!

Unfortunately, the $4000+ price tag was more than I could handle so I left vowing I would own one some day.

I have looked for years but only recently found a '72 that was rebuilt and in the color combination I was wanting back when I was a kid, Rally Red with black vinyl top.

The car is a good driver but still needs some details addressed. This is what I plan to do as I drive it.

I am very impressed with all the knowledge I find here and look forward to learning and enjoying the Mopar cars.

Thanks
Mickm72

Mickm72

Reaction score
ramenth,
Here is a picture of my '33 Ford at the Street Rod Nationals a couple years back. I just sold this car last week.
IMG_8832.gif

Thanks,
Mickm72

Mickm72

Reaction score
Hi Cuda hunter,
I apologize for the late delay in replying but I was at the Street Rod Nationals last week and weekend.

I live in Calhoun, which is just outside West Monroe. I too was born in Bossier also.

Where do you live now. Do you have a Cuda?

Thanks,
Mickm72

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I now live in Salida, Colorado.
I have a 70 M46 coded barracuda and a 71 barracuda. As well as a 67 barracuda.

If your from West Monroe, then surely you have fished in lake Claibourne. Spent many a day and night fishin that lake.

Back