• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How to take off clock knob

Yearsbehind

Reaction score
Hello members, hope you are all well. Just wondering how to get the clock knob off so I can get the plastic off & change it out. Anyone know how it is done? Please & Thank you all very much

Sincerely, Ted

IMG_9632.jpg

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
Tiny little flathead screw inside.
If that is true, there must be some differences from year to year, because I currently have the rallye gauge cluster out of my 70 and the ends of both the clock and the odometer set screws are threaded so those chrome knobs just screw on and off.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Scroll down to “Similar threads” and the “How do I get these knobs off?” thread has a picture. Yours is the same idea as a ‘70.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
If that is true, there must be some differences from year to year, because I currently have the rallye gauge cluster out of my 70 and the ends of both the clock and the odometer set screws are threaded so those chrome knobs just screw on and off.
Your barrel screws might be seized or glued on the knob. I have a ‘70 and it’s separate knobs and separate barrel screws.

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
Oh yeah, scratch what I said. It looks like those barrel screws thread onto the threaded end of the screws that I was talking about. Sorry, my mistake.

Back