• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Sunroof Registry website finally online!

sdweatherman

Reaction score
After talking about it for the last couple of years - I am finally getting it up and running. For those that have an interest in the Sunroof option - please bookmark the page and let me know what you would like to see there. It is far from finished - I will be adding content for many years. Enjoy!

Mopar Sunroof Registry

Reaction score
I love factory sunroof cars, very cool site.
I'm going to make a triple black challenger ta clone with a factory sunroof. I have the roof on my wall.

image.jpeg

340challconvert

Reaction score
After talking about it for the last couple of years - I am finally getting it up and running. For those that have an interest in the Sunroof option - please bookmark the page and let me know what you would like to see there. It is far from finished - I will be adding content for many years. Enjoy!

Mopar Sunroof Registry
Very cool that you doing this. Great to have someone documenting what still exists with the sun roof cars!
Dino2 (1).gif

sdweatherman

Reaction score
Been following those cars on Alan's site. Got to see the Red Y28 public relations car in person at the MCACN in Chicago. The FC7 car has been finished up also.
sunroof70chally_01small.jpg

quapman

Reaction score
Does anyone else remember a yellow sunroof cuda on ebay several years ago? I'd swear it was a 73 or 74.

Back