• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Next Auction Round for this sad and poor A66 Vert!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Originally listed as a re-body in other auctions and been sold multiple times.
Beautiful car that no one seems to want to keep?

Next auction with "Lucky Collector Cars"

Lucky Collector Car Auctions | Lot 130- 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible

25098.jpg

Dino2 (1).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
So does the current seller know it's a re-body? Not stated in the write up. Also, do they have to divulge that kind of info to buyers?
It is a beautiful car, much like yours 340.
I personally don't mind a re-body for a driver car but it's generally, I guess, frowned upon by people who buy these cars for investment. maybe that's the reason for going on the auction block repeatedly.

340challconvert

Reaction score
The car really is beautiful.
Personally, if it can be legally registered and purchased at a reasonable price; why not just enjoy the car. There are tons of clones out there looking like something they were not born as and owners enjoy the cars.

I wish my car looked as good as this vert as I work on mine!
Be interesting to see what it sells for now or if it does sell. The last few sales; the car's price has dropped from the first auction peak.
It's the old story; you can't build or restore a car for what it possibly cost to buy this car.
I think buda's got the right idea; investors would shun the car because they can't make money on it! An average enthusiast could get a great looking car at a reasonable price.

JMO
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:
Back