• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Radiator (aluminum), Shaker Parts, and Challenger (auto) Center Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new in box aluminum radiator. This was a custom unit that was hand fabbed for my Challenger. I wanted a direct fit but more capacity and the shop I had my car at ordered a Be Cool unit and installed it instead! This radiator will cool a blown HEMI with air conditioning in the desert during Summer. Comes with the shroud, Spale fans, and relays / wiring. The core measures 25" wide. 20" tall, and is 3" thick. Never used and still in the box. Asking $800.

Shaker base plate and sealing trim ring. These are fiberglass, not steel like the originals. Started to put together a shaker setup but the rest of the shaker parts are just too expensive for me to bother. $250 total for both.

I also have a brand new Challenger automatic center console. This will not fit over my Hurst quarterstick shifter so I am just selling it. I paid $260 for it a few moths back. Asking $200.

Parts are in Wylie, TX. I can meet you somewhere within 30 minutes radius of here if you are interested.
Rad Front.jpg
Rad Height.jpg
Rad Thickness.jpg
Radiator Packed.jpg
Relay 1.jpg
Relays and Wiring.jpg
Shaker Base 3.jpg
Shaker Base Trim.jpg

Rad Back.jpg

Rad Width.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.