• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Re-plating services

scoose

Reaction score
Anyone have a preferred shop for plating?? I wanted to get some opinions here before sending my bumpers out.

I have a quote for $335 per bumper in Tennessee I have another quote for $750 per bumper ( ) In Alabama. I am waiting on a third quote from another shop in Tennessee.

Any preferred shops out there that are reasonable? This car isn't going to Barrett Jackson nor is it going to be judged in any serious competitions. But I am looking for a nice finish that will last

76orangewagon

Reaction score
I've used Paul's Chrome plating in Evans City, PA. I've also bought new Auto Metal Direct (AMD) bumpers for a 1970 Dart and was happy with the fit and quality of the plating.

scoose

Reaction score
The third quote from Tn was 450 per bumper.

The three shops are Tri City in Elizabethtown Tn, Graves Plating in Alabama and Dans polishing shop in Adamsville Tn. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks Ross I will give them a call

seneca

Reaction score
Got both bumpers and guards for $750 from a plater in the metro Detroit area two years ago. Show Chrome, BTW.

/sixchall

Reaction score
There's a polishing and plating shop, called The Brother's here in Riverside, Cal. They'll do the bumpers on my 70 for $250.00 ea. Regular plating not show chrome. They dressed up and polished all of my SE trim, about 15 pieces all told. Great job, great price. Oh! And my bumper overrides for $45.00 a piece.

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Chrome Joe in Toledo Ohio I'll get his number for you here in a little bit to 55 to 60 beautiful beautiful work

Back