• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD **REBUILT** Lower Control Arms Date Coded For 1972 E Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962 to 1972 B-body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX,Super Bee, Satellite, Belvedere.
And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

I recently found this pair on a 1972 Dodge Coronet, if that means anything to you, what i pulled them off of.
These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, Evaporusted back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

For all you guys that are anal, date code freaks, i usually get asked for the number codes that are on these LCA's.
Ok then, here they are.
Left side LCA, on the rivet by the ball joint stud hole, 111, on the other rivet 209.
Right side LCA, on the rivet by the ball joint stud hole, 122, on the other rivet 229.
So, these were put together on the 209th day, and 229th, day of 1971.
During the month of July 28, and August 17, 1971.
The First number on the rivet by the ball joint, is the year of the LCA that it was manufactured, and the others are the shift that it was produced, and the assembly line that it was manufactured on.
So these were for an very early 72 on, build date car.

I have cleaned these control arms of 44 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust.
You paint them up with whatever texture, and color paint that you prefer.
Some people are pretty anal in what they want to do, so I'm leaving that up to you'

These control arms are not rust pitted pieces of junk like you find in the rust belt states here in America. These are one of the nicest pairs of lower control arms that i have come across, and rebuilt for re-sale. You can't go wrong starting out with parts from California, Nevada, Arizona, out here in the western states.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $225.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

$225.00 for the parts, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

I can be contacted thru this forum, by sending me a private message, and then i can send you all the rest of the necessary information.
Or, i can be reached by telephone at.
Nine One Six Eight Five Two One Seven Five Eight

Call me ONLY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5:30 pm 7:30 pm PACIFIC TIME, if you are a serious buyer for my parts.
I will not call you back if you leave a message on my machine, during any other time of the day.

It's dealing with all the shoppers, tire kickers, look-e-loos, low ballers, that bring up my telephone bill, all the time, that i don't like paying.
Follow those instructions and you will make contact with me, just fine.
Thank's a lot.
JimV.

LCA's 1972 B Body 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's 1972 B Body 004 (Small).JPG

LCA's 1972 B Body 005 (Small).JPG

LCA's 1972 B Body 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's 1972 B Body 007 (Small).JPG

LCA's 1972 B Body 009 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back