• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD **REBUILT** Lower Control Arms Sway Bar Mount Tabbed 70-74 E Body Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar Rebuilt Lower Control Arms With Sway Bar Mount Tabs 70-72 B Body Cars, and 70-74 E Body cars.
These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms with sway bar mount tabs on them that are used on 1970-72 B-body cars such as Charger, Super Bee, Coronet, Roadrunner, GTX, Satellite, Belvedere, and the 70-74 E-body, Barracuda and Challenger cars.

The control arm that is in primer, has the factory sway bar mount tab on it, and the other has a reproduction tab, that i had my welder put on, to make these lower control arms, usable with a sway bar.

These control arms, i rebuilt at different times, from different donor vehicles, so thats what i now have for sale.
The one in primer did have minor surface pitting to it, but once you paint it the color of your choice, you and your car will never notice.

These control arms will fit and work, on any B body car from 1962 until the 1972 model year. It's where the sway bar mount tab is located on the LCA, that make them year specific to the B body line of cars.

I have cleaned these control arms of 45 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust. You finish painting them with whatever texture, and color of paint that you prefer. I will leave that up to you, as some people are very particular, in what they want to use.

These control arms are not rusted pieces of junk like you find in the rust belt states here in America. You can't go wrong with parts starting out here in California, Nevada, Arizona.

I installed new control arm busings from the NAPA store that i deal with locally. The rebound bumpers are in excellent shape, and i didn't have to replace them. The bushings alone cost me near $35.00, so if you factor in my labor time what it took me to bust these things off a car in the wrecking yard, initially paying for them, cleaning them up, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $290.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done. I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 + an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

Not interested on any kind of "trades" or any "offers" other than the stated price.

$290.00 for the parts, + FEDEX'ing to your zip code, + 3% Pay Pal

Send me a pm message if your interested, thru the regular ebodiesonly format, or i can be reached at.
Nine One Six Eight Five Two One Seven Five Eight.
During the evening time hours of 5:30 - 7:30 pm (Pacific Time)

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 001 (Small).JPG

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 002 (Small).JPG

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 003 (Small).JPG

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 006 (Small).JPG

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 009 (Small).JPG

B & E LCA's Sway Bar Tabs #2 011 (Small).JPG

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my very Last pair of rebuilt lower control arms for all the different body style Mopars, that i have in my inventory of parts that i have for sale.
All my others have now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back