• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vin and title

yimmer

Reaction score
HI all. new here.I am looking for info please. I have a extra Vin, ownership,fender tag and a new door Vin sticker that I do not need. the car was stripped complete. I am in Ontario Canada. any idea what I can do with it? thanks for your time. Yimmer

340challconvert

Reaction score
Not sure regarding Canadian motor vehicle statutes.
I think US Federal law does not allow a legal transfer of VIN numbers to other vehicles.
Additionally each US state has separate regulations on this.
Barry Washington on his web site has some information on this from several states.
The 1970 Hamtramck Registry VIN Fraud Page
Tread carefully with this!
Dino2 (1).gif

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Nice first post and introduction, I see you are out to win over a lot of new friends here.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Nice first post and introduction, I see you are out to win over a lot of new friends here.
On many sites it would be no big deal. Mopar people are more sensitive to VIN swapping than a lot of boards. He will learn this. Welcome to the site yimmer.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I think you should post up some pics of the fender tag at least.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Where are the remains of the car why was it stripped? Swapping Vin numbers is not cool and illegal in most states. Do you own any other Mopars?

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, but you really aren't new as you joined in 2013. If the car is completely gone including all the parts of the body shell, destroy all these items so they don't end up somewhere they shouldn't.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I still think he should post up pics prior to destroying the stuff, the vin needs to be published.

yimmer

Reaction score
OK. first let me say Sorry to everyone.. if you read the post correct it says nothing about sell or rebranding. I am honestly stuck with this stuff. and would like best case to get rid of it. without doing 5 to 10 as it was put. will call dmv today see if they have a thought.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You don't need to go to the DMV, just post the info from the car up here including a picture of the vin and fender tag and discard the otherwise useless items.

quapman

Reaction score
At least one state, maybe a few now, are allowing re-bodying. I read about it a few years back. Paranoia can be fun, too.

Back