• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vintage Sun Specifications Tune Up Sheets "Automotive Baseball Cards"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNovaSS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just posted almost 1000 Sun Tune Up Sheets in my EBay Store. These sheets were originally designed for mechanics to use for specifications when tuning a car. Each sheet has specifications and part numbers specific to each individual application. These sheets are great for reference as well as display since they paint a portrait of the car's engine bay. They are kind of like automotive baseball cards since they show many of the specs and attributes of the car's engine. I have a few of these displayed in my shop and they often get more attention that the cars themselves.

Since this is a Mopar forum, here is a 1970 440 6 Pack engine sheet as an example. I currently have every sheet from 1957-1970 listed and 1971 is on the way. These were sold in sets and each set came with one of each sheet. Once the sheet sells, it is gone so don't hesitate.

IMG_6414_zpss8ckdpzt.jpg

IMG_6415_zpswy2ewemj.jpg

IMG_6416_zpsnzr4wcle.jpg

IMG_6419_zpswvwp6cm4.jpg

IMG_6420_zps62o4slej.jpg

The sheet shown above can be found in the link below:

Original Sun Tune Up Sheet 70 Dodge-Plymouth 440/390HP Engine 3x2 Six Pack COOL!

Here is a link to my Ebay Store. The tune up sheets are broken up by catagories of years and then subcatagories of make for easier browsing:

Sun Tune Up Sheets CLICK HERE

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back