1. Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Cooter 14
    Cooter 14
    I am 67 years old and I have been working on ,racing mopars for 52 years I have built a lot of engines and torqueflites
  2. kccuda
    kccuda Joemoy29
    I have one on Ebay kccuda340 the store
  3. Cudafor36
    Cudafor36
    Installing Inner fender supports, radiator frame, and front torque boxes from Us Car Tool next month. Tired of my fender dance over bumps
  4. MarksMopar1
    MarksMopar1
    70 Challenger R/T 440 Automatic #'s matching Nearing completion Central Canada.
  5. Jonny
    Jonny 72*birdman
    What pulley did you use for the water pump? I see it's double groove.
  6. mark imbronone
  7. Dana67Dart
    Dana67Dart
    When I grow up I want to be a Challenger
    1. Cudafor36 likes this.
  8. a-merry-can
    a-merry-can
    Looking for a sister E-Body for my 'Cuda.
  9. CaseyCuda
    CaseyCuda DetMatt1
    Hey I saw your post in a 71 side molding I have a 71 Challenger that takes the little posts that are welded to the quarter panels doors and fenders I was wondering if you may have a full set and what you would be asking for price wise
  10. 1971 cuda conv
    1971 cuda conv
    71 cuda convertable. Need help.
    1. 1971 cuda conv
      1971 cuda conv
      Going to check all numbers. S.E. Fl.
      Aug 5, 2018
    2. 1971 cuda conv
      1971 cuda conv
      Garage find. Sitting for 20 years
      Aug 5, 2018
  11. Cudafor36
    Cudafor36
    Gen 3 install done. Breakin about complete. Putting a hydroboost on the brakes as the new hemi can't cut it from a vacuum perspective
  12. RallyASV-Os2SR
    RallyASV-Os2SR
    SADLY WITHOUT BARRACUDA
  13. Atlama_Yatagi
    Atlama_Yatagi
  14. Atlama_Yatagi
  15. jack godin
    jack godin rt63
    would love to see pictures of your restored rim blow
  16. 70Barracuda
    70Barracuda
    Fitech 493/383 4 speed, Dana, Firm Feel, RMS Streetlynx
  17. 71 FE5
    71 FE5 Moparparts
    I am looking for a 1970 AAR Sassy Grass Green automatic car that was purchased in Fort Wayne, Indiana and open the first 10 years of it's life in Allen County, Indiana, when it was sold to someone from Lima, Ohio that was going to use it as a circle track car. It had reared damage that buckled the right quarter. no vinyl top and a rally hood vs the AAR hood. See if we can find this car. Mike
  18. 71 FE5
    71 FE5 DetMatt1
    I am looking for a 1970 AAR Sassy Grass Green automatic car that was purchased in Fort Wayne, Indiana and open the first 10 years of it's life in Allen County, Indiana, when it was sold to someone from Lima, Ohio that was going to use it as a circle track car. It had reared damage that buckled the right quarter. no vinyl top and a rally hood vs the AAR hood. See if we can find this car. Mike
  19. 71 FE5
    71 FE5 Claudia
    I am looking for a 1970 AAR Sassy Grass Green automatic car that was purchased in Fort Wayne, Indiana and open the first 10 years of it's life in Allen County, Indiana, when it was sold to someone from Lima, Ohio that was going to use it as a circle track car. It had reared damage that buckled the right quarter. no vinyl top and a rally hood vs the AAR hood. See if we can find this car.
  20. Sebring360
    Sebring360 MCB Restorations
    Following up on window channels- you sent me a note-
    I am looking for the part the front windows roll up into that holds the rubber mouldings
    Greg 678-468-0029