• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB HELP !!! Thieves stole my red line dog dish wheel covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
HELP !!! Looking to replace my Red Line Dog Dish Wheel covers, Stolen property report has been filed, but, My 70 Challenger just doesn't look right with out her Red Lines !!! and if that wasn't enough they took the Plymouth Division Dog dishes from my 70 Barracuda as well. 4- 1970 Challenger "K" Frames were taken too.. Anyone that can help even if you have only one that would help ALOT!! The red lines were the Stainless ones too !! So PM me or send your condolences.. thanks Guys.. Hopefully they will be caught and the stolen property returned.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You may want to post where this happened so people can be on the look out in that area via Facebook market place, Craigslist, Flea Markets and E-bay etc...…

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really sorry that happened to you!
Terrible that some people are not trust worthy.
As Quick suggested; Consider posting the theft on one of the Mopar sites on Facebook. Additionally, I would scroll through the car parts postings on both Facebook and Craigslist to see if any of your items show up.

By some chance, did you record the "key" numbers on the k frames? It could help you when you look to see if the parts are posted for sale.
I hope they catch the perps!:elmer:

Last edited:

moparmike1974

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location? There were some nice ones for sale three days ago.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought hubcaps were stolen a long time ago but this type of thing was over, I heard some neighbourhoods they would take them off while you were waiting for a red light at an intersection 4 guys would come over 1 on each wheel then they would quickly disappear (the guy's and the hubcaps).

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Located in Nebraska, near Lincoln. If anyone has some Red Lines or Plymouth Division dog dish covers. Please send a PM. They don't have to be perfect, Nice driver quality is fine.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dirty s.o.b.s!

I find it interesting they took k-frames as well... these would not be worth much at a recycling yard, unlike old radiators which get about $30 each. Perhaps you should put out some other parts as bait well covered by security cameras.

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good idea where they are.... Hope the law enforcement officials are following through with their investigation...

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dog dish wheel cover is 9" across and has red line painted on them. also called a taxi cab or poverty wheel cover. No photos.

Mopar okie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I have

IMG_20190207_154113234.jpg

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He is looking for these for the Challenger. I have a few nice original stainless steel dodge hubcap sets..

IMG_9671.JPG

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANKS !! Quick BpBp for posting the pictures, yep those are the ones !! How much for the set?

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The redlines have sold over the weekend and are going to California literally shipping them in a couple minutes... $220 is what they sold for. I have a few more sets but don't know if I want to sell at this time as I would have to dig for them.. I know I have some nice Plymouth division sets in nice condition also but same deal hunting them up... That one posted was for a guy who wanted a dented one for garage wall art...

Charles Moore

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELP !!! Looking to replace my Red Line Dog Dish Wheel covers, Stolen property report has been filed, but, My 70 Challenger just doesn't look right with out her Red Lines !!! and if that wasn't enough they took the Plymouth Division Dog dishes from my 70 Barracuda as well. 4- 1970 Challenger "K" Frames were taken too.. Anyone that can help even if you have only one that would help ALOT!! The red lines were the Stainless ones too !! So PM me or send your condolences.. thanks Guys.. Hopefully they will be caught and the stolen property returned.
eBay has a few nice sets for sale. Also, check with Tony's Parts. I bought 4 OE Stainless Redlines for my 70 Challenger from him. Hate to hear of your misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back