• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member here

Intensetattoo

Reaction score
Hi, thank you all for accepting me, im looking forward to discussing/reading topics, i have a 73 challenger just bought, my first mopar, i need a number of parts to restore, so looking forward to buying many parts from members, i will list the parts needed in the appropriate area,
Thank you
Daryl

Intensetattoo

Reaction score
Hi, first the photo of my challenger i just bought, it needs some work but overall its in pretty good condition, it runs /drives with a rebuilt 440, new auto, brakes, radiator, power steering, all panels are straight and in good shape as it was a texas car, needs a drivers floor, trunk lid, trunk filler panel, and if anyone has a trunk lid, that would help me alot, the interior is complete, but needs front seat covers, which i scored a leather set for $80, needs some dash trim and pad, but i think overall its a great start for my first mopar, i have 3 mustang fastbacks, so really excited to get a challenger, then I'll throw a few photos of my work

20190313_193928.jpg

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. Nice car - got some work ahead of you but nothing that can't be done. Keep us posted on the progress of the Challenger. Ink looks good too man. Where are you located?

Knock Out

Reaction score
Welcome
looks like a great project
What's a mustang? JK

Intensetattoo

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. Nice car - got some work ahead of you but nothing that can't be done. Keep us posted on the progress of the Challenger. Ink looks good too man. Where are you located?
I'm taking 2 months off may/june, just to work on it, I'm rushing to get as many parts as possible, having trouble finding a decklid, door glass
I'm an Australian international tattoo artist, currently in germany

Knock Out

Reaction score
Don't tell anyone ,
over the years
I have had 67 gtx
68 cal special mustang
70 Plymouth sport fury gt
69 427 vette
71 lt 1 vette
2001 vette
2010 zo6 vette
sold the zo6 to get this
could not be happier=always had a dream to have a 70 challenger

Intensetattoo

Reaction score
I have a list of 10 cars I want in my garage, always wanted a 70 challenger 440 six pack, but a 73 is close enough for the moment, i have the six pack manifold and carbs set up, just need the air cleaner set,

Back