• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to site AAR guy

3500haulin

Reaction score
I just got a 1970 AAR that is in need of ground up restore. It was my dads for the last 25 years and he finally decided to let me restore it for him. I'm normally a B body guy as I have a 68 Charger and 71 Roadrunner. Nice to meet you guys and gals

David

20190224_114317.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO David. Congrats for being able to restore your Dad's AAR. We like B bodies too, so show us your Charger and RR. The 68 Charger is my favorite B body.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Show us your B bodies and more of that AAR, details Man, we need details!:lol:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome!

I have a b body also. But way more e bodies.
Let's hear some details! Does the aar still have it's fender tag? Build sheet? Other documentation? matching numbers? Were dying to know.

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

3500haulin

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome!

I have a b body also. But way more e bodies.
Let's hear some details! Does the aar still have it's fender tag? Build sheet? Other documentation? matching numbers? Were dying to know.

View attachment 58207
Yes the AAR is 100% complete all original. Matching numbers, fender tags, I haven't tore the backseat down yet so not 100 on build sheet inplace/usable. My dad took it apart to restore it and never finished it. He had other Cudas and Challengers that he did. This was just a remnant of his collection.

moparlee

Reaction score
That's a great looking Charger with that paint color. Is that a goat or a sheep standing in front of the car in that one picture:cool:.

Back