• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Argent paint for 70 Cuda

redcuda

Reaction score
Hi Lads,
I have a 70 sixpack Cuda and the shaker, grill and mouldings on the rockers have just been painted with a metallic silver. Can anyone tell me where I can get the correct paint from?
I am in Australia and it is proving a bit of a challenge.

Thanks for your help

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I know companies like Eastwood and Jegs both have the argent silver available in aerosol cans but am not sure if they ship overseas. You would have to contact them to inquire on their shipping policies.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
The 1970 was what they called "medium" argent and the 1971 was more of a neutral argent. Very subtle difference but a difference none-the-less. Differences in texture have been noted between the 2 years also but that may have been dependent on who was spraying the paint at any given time.

redcuda

Reaction score
Hey There Grady i see we have similar tastes in cars
I have a 440 6 pack cuda and also an A12 bee. what colour is your Bee?

aussiemark

Reaction score
What colour is the 440-6 Cuda? I have a EV2 1970 440-6 Cuda. You will probably have to find a good automotive paint shop to mix something up for you I think spray cans are a hassle with air mail unless you get them sent by sea but then you'll have to play the waiting came and get ripped off with taxes and port charges.

mmissile

Reaction score
Can't remember who sold me that spray-can crap, but it wouldn't even come out of the can. I bought a case of different paint from them....and threw it all in the trash. Fuckin' garbage.

Back