• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 340 Six Pack Carburetor Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 340 Six Pack Carb setup for my 1970 AAR Cuda with a 4 Speed trans. The following would be the "List Numbers" of what I'm looking for:
Center - List No. 4791
Front - List No. 4789
Rear - List No. 4790
Date Code prior to 19Mar70

Thanks.

GTXdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 340 Six Pack Carb setup for my 1970 AAR Cuda with a 4 Speed trans. The following would be the "List Numbers" of what I'm looking for:
Center - List No. 4791
Front - List No. 4789
Rear - List No. 4790
Date Code prior to 19Mar70

Thanks.
I can tell you exactly where you will find a matched set in very good condition. I've had this matched set since 1979 when a bubby of mine wrecked his Tor-Red AAR 4 spd. Was mad at his girlfriend and tearing around town and got tail happy. Kissed a telephone pole. He ended up scrapping the car and gave me the carbs. The date codes are Feb 19th for the outbaord carbs and March 1st for the center carb.
This morning I just sent the carbs out in a partial barter arrangement for carbs I need for my 1970 440-6 which has replacement carbs on it. If interested, I can provide the name of the guy I bartered with and you can contact him and work something out.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can tell you exactly where you will find a matched set in very good condition. I've had this matched set since 1979 when a bubby of mine wrecked his Tor-Red AAR 4 spd. Was mad at his girlfriend and tearing around town and got tail happy. Kissed a telephone pole. He ended up scrapping the car and gave me the carbs. The date codes are Feb 19th for the outbaord carbs and March 1st for the center carb.
This morning I just sent the carbs out in a partial barter arrangement for carbs I need for my 1970 440-6 which has replacement carbs on it. If interested, I can provide the name of the guy I bartered with and you can contact him and work something out.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested. Please send me the name. Do you know if he has any other parts of the AAR still around that might be for sale?

Would you happen to need a Six Pack Air Cleaner for your set up? I have a used air used air cleaner assembly (Mopar Performance I think) that came in a deal of some other parts that I purchased. I already have another air cleaner assembly for my car. This one needs a little work, but I'm willing to price it accordingly. Let me know, and I can send pictures.
Thanks.
Gary.

GTXdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to wait until I recieved confirmation that my old set of 340 carbs arrived at the gentleman I was bartering with before I posted up his contact information. I spoke with him earlier today and he does have them now. his name and contact information is listed below. I am looking for an air cleaner base plate for an N96 fresh air hood but my car is very original so not looking for any repro parts. If you happen to know of a good original that work with an airgrabber, I'd be interested in that item.

Tom Zeman
Ghost Performance
152 West Main Street
East Islip NY 11730
631-581-2009

Tom does excellant restoration work on carbs and should you decide to persue these carbs, he can make them look and function like new.

If you end up with them and are interested, I can probably get you the VIN number of the car they came off. Would be nice to keep the histoy with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back