• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Reaction score
Hello all. Glad forums like this exist for us enthusiasts to keep the old Mopars alive and to share information and sales listings. Brief backstory...about 25+ years ago I owned a few E-bodies (1973 Challenger, 1971 Barracuda, and finally a 1970 Challenger). Looking back, it kills me that I let my 1970 go for next to nothing in the late 90s, but I just didn't have the money, time, or space for it. Fast forward 25 years, and I got my hands on a 1972 Challenger that was a southern car that had been in storage for many years after making its way up to New England. Paid a great price for it, got a lot of extra parts including a bunch of new stuff, and I'm currently working on it to get it roadworthy for this summer. I'd still love to track down either my 70 Challenger or my 71 Barracuda someday, but I'm not holding my breath that they escaped the crusher years ago. I managed to track my 73 to the West Coast and then the trail grew cold.

Thanks again for having me in the forum, and I look forward to meeting some of the members at car shows and cruise nights this coming summer!

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Thanks for sharing some of your car history.
You never know what you come across if you search for your old Challenger and Barracuda?
How about some pics of the 72!
Dino2 (1).gif

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. Where in New England are you? Oh ya - you gotta show us pics of that '72 man...
Thanks, Grady. I'm up in Mass. I've got a few photos of the 72 that I'll be posting soon. more to come when I get the car out of the garage and can get around it easier. I have pics of my old 70 and 73 cars that I'll have to dig up.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Post some pics when you can. We like pictures.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. There is lots of Mopar knowledge on this site to share.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard, I’m kind of in your area depending where in Mass you are. I’m in upstate NY . Do you do the Mopars in Motion?

DrEamer

Reaction score
:welcome:
Welcome from Oregon. You are not the only one to sell an E body years ago and regret it. Would love pics of the old cars that you had, and the new one as well.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! More photos will be coming as I have time to post them. I'll have to dig out the pics of the ones that I let go.

Back