• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
1sf32r.jpg
Perve Lesb…… Way to young let the fish get bigger!

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Minnesota Twins baseball. Home opener here in Minneapolis. It's a crap shoot on weather in March. But looks as if series can be had with low 50s. But could have been below zero too. Weather will hold nice until I pull my toys out for 2019. Then the April snow will come. I really hate that "Murphy" guy!

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Prefect! I started the "Coffee Shop" thread over on FABO. It's a popular place to hang out.
+2.8 million views. Chat away!

seneca

Reaction score
Nice day here in the Motor City, about 61 degrees. So I went and bought the wife a new Challenger SXT. $29,901.00 out the door. Happy wife, Happy life!!!! Hooked the trickle charger up to the Cuda and maybe I'll fire it up tomorrow and terrorize the neighborhood if the weather holds.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Nice day here in the Motor City, about 61 degrees. So I went and bought the wife a new Challenger SXT. $29,901.00 out the door. Happy wife, Happy life!!!! Hooked the trickle charger up to the Cuda and maybe I'll fire it up tomorrow and terrorize the neighborhood if the weather holds.

Special occasion ?
Or your just a special guy.
Pretty cool of you.

seneca

Reaction score
Hey Seneca, you know you have to show us some pics of your Wife's new Challenger. What a guy:thumbsup:

I'll put some photos up when we get the car. The dealer has to do a swap with a dealer in Kentucky to get the one we want so it may be a week before it comes in.

seneca

Reaction score
Special occasion ?
Or your just a special guy.
Pretty cool of you.

She's wanted a Challenger for some time, so, what the hell, it's only money!! You'll notice it's an SXT ( 6 cylinder ). She has a bit of a heavy foot so no Hellcat Redeye for her!!!

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
She's wanted a Challenger for some time, so, what the hell, it's only money!! You'll notice it's an SXT ( 6 cylinder ). She has a bit of a heavy foot so no Hellcat Redeye for her!!!
A friend has a Demon. What a rocket ship!

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
So SXT for her.
Hellcat for you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Minnesota Twins baseball. Home opener here in Minneapolis. It's a crap shoot on weather in March. But looks as if series can be had with low 50s. But could have been below zero too. Weather will hold nice until I pull my toys out for 2019. Then the April snow will come. I really hate that "Murphy" guy!

a6yEKz8_700b_v1.jpg

wedg2go

Reaction score
Well crap! Found out a few days ago I am defective. Some how or another I was told by the medical profession that I have....Shingles! You want to talk about the need to scratch and having needle like pain! All of it has settled on my right shoulder, under my arm and along the right side of my upper back. I also have the benefit of two hours of sleep in an eight hour period. Doc said 'There is nothing he can do to make it go away." Then - get this - he said, "Once it goes away the likelihood of it reoccurring is slim. Once it's gone you should go and get vaccinated for it." Huh? I don't get it? If it is "Slim" why go and willy-nilly inject more Thimerosal into this body? I have enough of that already. I think I would rather suffer with the shingles.

Doctors!

Meh!!!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Never had shingles hope I never do but I know a lot of people that have and it’s definitely not fun. Wish you a speedy recovery

halifaxhop

Reaction score
Ouch I had them a while ago it was horrible. Feel your pain there for sure.

seneca

Reaction score
I had the shingles shot when I turned sixty. This year my doctor at the VA said the shots wear off. Now they use a two phase shot that lasts till death do us part. Had the first phase in the fall and will get the second shot this spring.
Had a conversation with a doctor several years ago that had a patient who committed suicide over a bad case of the shingles.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
They have a new shot you can get. It's more effective.
And yes it still can come back.
Gaberpentin is about the most effective drug for pain.
Duration of shingles and pain can last 7 months or more.
This is from September.
As of today

20190405_124817.jpg

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Well crap! Found out a few days ago I am defective. Some how or another I was told by the medical profession that I have....Shingles! You want to talk about the need to scratch and having needle like pain! All of it has settled on my right shoulder, under my arm and along the right side of my upper back. I also have the benefit of two hours of sleep in an eight hour period. Doc said 'There is nothing he can do to make it go away." Then - get this - he said, "Once it goes away the likelihood of it reoccurring is slim. Once it's gone you should go and get vaccinated for it." Huh? I don't get it? If it is "Slim" why go and willy-nilly inject more Thimerosal into this body? I have enough of that already. I think I would rather suffer with the shingles.

Doctors!

Meh!!!
Read my above post.
Gaberpentin works.
At least you can get sleep.
It's the common drug for it .
Find another doctor.

Back