• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

ouch!

Barraguy

Reaction score
Came across this heart break
resizer?imageKeys=24083403~SID~B362~S0~I1~RW2592~H1944~TH0&width=640&height=480.jpg

hofilbert

Reaction score
It doesn't look that bad actually. Some front end exterior parts, a hood and some paint....you are going again. In other words, not a major $ bill. I doubt the subframe front end is out of whack. You never want to see things like that though.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
I agree with the 2 first replies. Could be worse. I'm guessing brakes took a hit too? Just couldn't stop in time?

aussiemark

Reaction score
I think if it comes up for sale one of the guys who works in that yard will probably buy it, surrounded by plastic junk that will stand out like a beacon.

AUSTA

Reaction score
I agree with the 2 first replies. Could be worse. I'm guessing brakes took a hit too? Just couldn't stop in time?
I can relate to that those Goodyear tyres are so slippery i have them on my original A66

Cojohnso

Reaction score
I can relate to that those Goodyear tyres are so slippery i have them on my original A66
Let alone the Muscle cars of the past were not know for their breaking abilities.

Back